There are three ways to manually add a booking to your Diary.
(Please take note: If your service required pre-payment, you are required to make a payment online)
- Click on the green 'Add Booking' button to use the booking tool to add a booking.
- Select one of the services.
- Select your desired time-slot on a specific date.
All bookings are instantly added to the diary; therefore there is no chance of a double booking.
1. Using the 'ADD BOOKING' button is the quickest and easiest way to add a booking.
2. When adding a booking to an unscheduled time-slot using the 'Diary', you will be presented with additional options. This option is best for returning customers as you can retrieve customer details from your CRM (Customer Relation Management) allowing you to quickly add a booking. The system will search your customer database after matching 3 or more letters in the contact fields.
The 'Booking' tab is the default option and you must ensure that either a Staff and/or Resource is selected from the top first and then select the Service from below the customers details.
Use the 'Check Availability' button to ensure there are no booking conflicts before adding the booking.
3. To add a customer to a scheduled service, click on the service for the date and time required to add a new booking.