There are two ways to accept online bookings through your Facebook page and we highly recommend that you do one or both of the following.
The Call To Action button (Green):
This the most prominent way to get visitors on your Facebook business page to make a booking. This is the only method that is shown on mobile devices so we highly recommend completing the following.
Adding To Your Facebook Page
Log in to your business's Facebook page, then click on the blue button below your cover image to bring up the "edit button" options. Select the Book Now button and copy the URL or "web address" for your booking tool and paste it into the text box provided.
Please see the image below on how to obtain the URL (web address) from your booking tool.
How To Obtain The URL Or Web Address For Your Booking Tool
To obtain the URL or web address for your booking tool go to Online Bookings > Facebook Integration and copy the entire web address as shown below.
The nabooki Facebook Application (Purple):
Please note: You will need to be logged in to Facebook on an account that has administrative access to that business account.
Add the nabooki Facebook app
- Login to your business’s Facebook page
- Click on Manage Page Permissions
- Click to allow the install of the Facebook App
- Return to Naked Bookings and click on the 'f' Facebook icon located in the Facebook integration section of the Online Bookings tab.
Change the name of the app
By default, the Naked Bookings app will show up as BOOK NOW, however, you can change this by following the steps below.
- Clicking on the Settings section of your Facebook business page
2. Select the Apps tab
3. Edit settings under the nabooki app
4. Update the button's name in the Custom Tab Name field. The default is Book Now but as you can see we call ours "Book A Support Session".
5. Click Save and then OK