There are two ways to accept online bookings through your Facebook page and we highly recommend that you do one or both of the following.
Please note: You will need to be logged in to Facebook on an account that has administrative access to that business account.
The Call To Action button (Green):
This the most prominent way to get visitors on your Facebook business page to make a booking. This is the only method that is shown on mobile devices so we highly recommend completing the following.
Adding To Your Facebook Page
Log in to your business's Facebook page, then click on the blue button below your cover image to bring up the "edit button" options. Select the Book Now button and copy the URL or "web address" for your booking tool and paste it into the text box provided.
Please see the image below on how to obtain the URL (web address) from your booking tool.
How To Obtain The URL Or Web Address For Your Booking Tool
To obtain the URL or web address for your booking tool go to Online Bookings > Facebook Integration and copy the entire web address as shown below.
The nabooki Facebook Application (Purple):
Please note: Facebook has recently made a ruling that Page Tabs would only be available to pages with 2000 or more followers. With this, you will only be allowed to use the nabooki Facebook Application if your business page has 2000 or more followers.
Add the nabooki Facebook app
- Return to your nabooki account and click "Online Booking" tab > Facebook integration > and click the Facebook icon to begin installation. The nabooki Facebook Application allows your customers to book services directly from your Facebook business page.
Once you clicked the Facebook icon, it will ask for your nabooki login and your Facebook login to complete the installation. Once done, it will give you a confirmation that the nabooki booking tool has been installed.
Change the name of the app
By default, the nabooki app will show up as BOOK NOW, however, you can change this by following the steps below.
- Clicking on the Settings section of your Facebook business page ( This will be on the upper right correct of the page )
2. Select the Edit page and click the "book now" settings
3. Edit settings under the nabooki app
4. Update the button's name in the Custom Tab Name field. The default is Book Now but you can customise it on what you want it to be and Click Save and then OK.