- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Profile tab. If you haven't already done so, you need to verify your account before requesting API credentials.
- Click Request API credentials under Account information.
- Click Set up PayPal API credentials and permissions under Option 1.
- Click Request API Credentials.
- Click Request API signature.
- Click Agree and Submit.
- Copy and paste the API username, password, and signature into your shopping cart's configuration or administration screen.
1. You are currently in the Success Community. Login to your eWay account.
2. Hover the mouse over the My Account Tab located at the top of the page, then click API Key
3. Use the Copy to Clipboard button to copy your API Key
1. Log into either the production Control Panel or the sandbox Control Panel, depending on which environment you are working in
2. Navigate to Settings > API Keys
3. In the API Keys section, click View under the Private Key column
1. Login to your account.
2. Click Account from the top right hand of the page
3. Click Account Settings
4. Click the API Keys from the top menu