Please contact the Edge Loyalty partnerships team if you wish to:
- adjust your available booking timeslots for each day of the week; or
- block out specific dates that you are unavailable for bookings (you may be closed or have private functions) so that you do not receive Optus Dining booking requests for those dates.
By default, your restaurant is set up in the Optus Dining portal so that customers can submit booking requests for any time during your opening hours, from 11:30am onwards, at 30-minute intervals.
You can request changes to the booking timeslots customers see when booking, e.g.
- Change the default 30-minute booking intervals to 15-minute intervals
- Set specific seating time options for lunch or dinner, e.g. a 6:15pm seating and an 8pm seating only for dinners
- Change the start and end time of booking timeslots for lunch, i.e. earliest and latest booking timeslots visible to the customer
- Change the start and end time of booking timeslots for dinner, i.e. earliest and latest booking timeslots visible to the customer