How to add your payment gateway to your nabooki account (Paypal)
Please note: Account set up must be complete.
You are able to take full or partial payments (deposits) from customers when they are making a booking.
How do payment gateways work?
A payment gateway is a server that is dedicated to linking websites and banks so that online credit card transactions can be completed in real-time. Payment gateways work by providing the secure, integral link between a website (webserver) and the bank. When credit card details are submitted on a website the payment gateway receives these details and sends them to the bank for verification. The bank then replies with a response; usually either accepted or declined. The payment gateway then sends this response back to the web server when the appropriate message is displayed to the user - for example "Your payment has been successful".
What else is required to accept online payments?
A merchant account is required from your bank. This is a special kind of bank account that can be linked directly to a payment gateway.
1. Log in to your Paypal account.
2. Go to Profile > Profile and Settings.
3. Under the Business Information section, you will see Seller account Id at the end. This is the value you need to put in nabooki for Paypal Merchant Account ID.
4. Go to Tools from the menu and click on All Tools
5. There you will list all tools available. In the fourth row, first, from right, you see API credentials. Click on it.
6. Click on 'Manage API credentials' under NVP/SOAP API integration.
7. It will ask for a security check by sending a code on registered mobile, click Next.
8. Provide the code and confirm.
9. Click on 'Show' against the API username, API password, and Signature to get the values.
10. Copy Paypal Merchant Account ID from step 3 and username, password & signature from step 7.
11. Log in to your Nabooki profile.
12. Using the left navigation menu, go to Setup > Online Payments and click on the PAYPAL tab and click the toggle switch to enable payment > Click on Activate PayPal > Sign in to your PayPal account.
13. Put all the values copied in step 8 and click Update.
Need assistance? Our dedicated support staff are here to help you.
To create a support ticket, click here.
Live chat: Start a live chat with our customer support team by clicking on the '?' button in the lower right corner.
How to add a service
Each business is different and nabooki is built with the flexibility to meet a wide variety of requirements across the service industry. This article will cover a basic service setup which is great for first time users and most business operations. ...
How to add a payment gateway to accept online payments
You are able to take full or partial payments (deposits) from customers when they are making a booking. A payment gateway is a server that is dedicated to linking websites and banks so that online credit card transactions can be completed in ...
Integrating your Nabooki Account with Rezdy
Rezdy integration with Nabooki enables an automatic sync of Rezdy availability into Nabooki and Nabooki bookings into Rezdy. As soon as your booking is added, changed or cancelled in Nabooki, the system will automatically attempt to create or cancel ...
How to connect your nabooki account with QuickBooks
Please note: Account set up must be complete To connect your nabooki account to QuickBooks, you need to have an account with QuickBooks Online. Don't have a QuickBooks account? Sign up! 1. Integrate nabooki with QuickBooks Online In nabooki, using ...
Request online payment
For diary bookings or if the customer made a partial payment at the time of booking, the merchant will be able to request an online payment. Using the left navigation menu, go to Calendar > search booking by name, mobile or booking ID. On the booking ...