How to apply online payments and deposits to services
Please note you will be required to add your account details from your supported payment gateway provider before you can apply payment settings for each required service.
Applying online payments and deposits to services
The Payment Settings is located in the Booking Preferences tab of each service, this means you can apply different payment options to each service.
Using the left navigation menu, go to > Setup > Services > press the '...' button > Edit > Booking preferences
Select Yes next to Accept payments for this service to display the payment options as shown below.
Apart from taking the full payment at the time of booking, you can also receive a 10%, 25% or 50% deposit by selecting the relevant Prepayment size.
Use this section to inform your customers of your payment terms such as your refund policy or your final payment requirement if a deposit is collected.
The terms are displayed on the payment screen at the time of booking.
- Your customers will only be able to change or cancel limited details, such as date and time.
- Customers will not be able to change a service or option, as such other service or option may have a different price. No refunds will be issued to customers when they cancel their bookings (customers will be able to re-book themselves without having to pay again).
- Your customers will be able to change or cancel anything in relation to their bookings, including changing the service, adding or removing people etc.
- If your customer cancels the booking (within the permitted time frame), the refund will be automatically issued to the customer.
- If your customer changes the booking, they will be required to pay for the service again (the updated price) while being advised of the automatic refund processed for the cancelled booking.
PLEASE NOTE: If your service is set to have multiple sessions, the restricted option will automatically apply.
Need assistance? Our dedicated support staff are here to help you.
To create a support ticket, click here.
Live chat: Start a live chat with our customer support team by clicking on the '?' button in the lower right corner.
How to add a payment gateway to accept online payments
You are able to take full or partial payments (deposits) from customers when they are making a booking. A payment gateway is a server that is dedicated to linking websites and banks so that online credit card transactions can be completed in ...
How to change payment settings and manually enter payments
Payment settings can be defined for each service to either accept online or offline payments. Using the left navigation menu, go to > Setup > Services > press the '...' button > Edit > Booking Preferences tab. Manual Payments Manual payments can be ...
Request online payment
For diary bookings or if the customer made a partial payment at the time of booking, the merchant will be able to request an online payment. Using the left navigation menu, go to Calendar > search booking by name, mobile or booking ID. On the booking ...
How to rearrange the order of services and categories
Please note: Setup must be complete and greater than 1 service is required. Existing services and categories can be re-arranged as needed on the Services page . Using the left navigation menu, go to > Setup > Services When you hover your mouse ...
What are online, physical, and mobile locations?
Online, physical and mobile location types vary how the service details are displayed within the customer confirmation email and within the diary. If you provide a service which requires you to travel to different locations, you can click the Mobile ...