This article is a guide on what you need to know for the Off Season campaign.
This guide covers the following:
- Program timeframe and requirements
- How to access your Nabooki account
- How to make changes in Nabooki
If you have questions that are not covered in this guide, The Off Season support team is here to help.
Click here to get in touch.
Program timeframe and requirements
These are the key milestone dates that you to be aware of.
1. The Off Season campaign will launch on Thursday, April 14th 2022. Consumers will be able to book until the end of the Travel Period.
2. The Travel Period commences on Wednesday, June 1st 2022 and will run until Sunday, August 31st 2022. We recommend that you keep your availability updated until the travel period end date of August 31st, 2022.
How to access your Nabooki account
To login into your account please click here
. We advise that you save this link within your bookmarks as a quick reference.
- If you have forgotten your password, please click "Forgot your password?" below the login button.
- If you have forgotten the email address that you used for your Nabooki account, please contact The Off Season support team via email@example.com.
New to Nabooki?
to claim your account. You will be sent an a link to access your account.
Need assistance? Our dedicated support team for The Off Season campaign are here to help you.
Phone: 03 7037 2222
Live chat: Start a live chat with our customer support team by clicking on the live chat button in the lower right corner.